During the middle school art rotation, students will be asked to think about and explore deeper meanings, philosophies, and techniques throughout their middle school experience. Here are several examples of curriculum themes and goals:
- Generate and conceptualize artistic ideas and work.
- Combine ideas to generate an innovative idea for art-making.
- Identify and demonstrate diverse methods of artistic investigation to choose an approach for beginning a work of art.
- Organize and develop artistic ideas and work.
- Experiment and develop skills in multiple art-making techniques and approaches through practice.
- Demonstrate quality craftsmanship through care for and use of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Refine and complete artistic work.